Yes, you can extend your rental up to one working day before it is due to end. This lead time has increased due to the current situation with the coronavirus.
Please note, if your desired extension takes you over the maximum rental period of 30 days, you will not be able to extend the rental and the car will need to be returned. You can of course take out a new rental for the desired period.
How to extend a rental
- You need to go to the Rentals home page and start a quote veygo.com/car-rentals
- Select the time your current booking is due to end
- Select the time you want to keep the car until
- Select the same branch
- Select the same vehicle
- Once purchased, you will need to email us at email@example.com so we can notify Europcar and link it to your current booking
- If you do not follow the above steps with a minimum of one working day before your booking is due to end, we will not be able to extend your booking