How will my complaint be handled?
If you need to make a complaint, we want the process to be as straightforward as possible, our aim is to:
- Make it simple for you to tell us about your complaint
- Conduct a full investigation
- Give your complaint careful consideration
- Provide you with a full account of our actions
- Ensure you're happy we've handled your complaint fairly
How soon will we deal with your complaint?
You'll hear back from us within five days of us receiving your complaint. In some cases, this will be in the form of an acknowledgement letter but in others it may be a full reply.
If you receive an acknowledgement letter it will tell you:
- Who's dealing with your complaint
- When we'll contact you again
Once you receive this your complaint will be investigated fully and we will write to you with our findings.
In complex cases we may need to spend a little longer investigating but we will keep you up to date with our progress. In all cases we'll respond to your complaint within eight weeks in line with the deadline set by the Financial Conduct Authority.
If you're unhappy with the way we're handling your complaint
All our complaint handlers are trained and monitored to ensure they deliver professional service consistently. If you're unhappy with the way your complaint is handled, you can ask for it to be reviewed at a higher level.