We cover drivers with full GB licences from the age of 17. For drivers aged 17 – 21, you must have held a full GB licence for 6 months or more. For more powerful or expensive cars we may restrict cover based on age.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Temporary Cover for business use?
- Am I covered outside of the UK with Temporary Cover?
- Can I get Temporary Cover if I’m not a UK resident?
- I have a paper licence; can I get Temporary Cover?
- Are there any licence restrictions for Temporary Cover?
- Are there any age restrictions for Temporary Cover?
- Can I purchase Temporary Cover if there is already an annual policy on the car?
- Can I tow another car or trailer with Temporary Cover?
- Can I drive a car with a private plate with Temporary Cover?
- What vehicles can I insure with Temporary Cover?