If you are the registered keeper of the car and there is an annual private motor insurance policy in place, you cannot buy temporary car insurance. If you are not the registered keeper, you can borrow it from a friend, family member, colleague or partner using Veygo Car Sharing Insurance, as long as there is an annual private motor policy in place.
Articles in this section
- Are there any restrictions on cover over the festive period?
- Can I use Temporary Cover for business use?
- Am I covered outside of the UK with Temporary Cover?
- Can I get Temporary Cover if I’m not a UK resident?
- I have a paper licence; can I get Temporary Cover?
- Are there any restrictions for Temporary Cover?
- Can I purchase Temporary Cover if there is already an annual policy on the car?
- Can I drive a car with a private plate with Temporary Cover?
- What vehicles can I insure with Temporary Cover?
- Can I use Veygo Temporary Car Insurance to drive my car to an MOT?