We provide cover on most cars up to insurance group 35 with a current maximum value of £60,000. For more powerful or expensive cars, we may restrict cover based on age, so you may be able to drive some cars and not others. The vehicle must be taxed and have a valid MOT.
Articles in this section
- Why won’t Veygo cover me?
- Are there any restrictions for Temporary Cover?
- Can I get Temporary Cover if I’m not a UK resident?
- I have a paper licence; can I get Temporary Cover?
- Can I purchase Temporary Cover if there is already an annual policy on the car?
- Can I drive a car with a private plate with Temporary Cover?
- What vehicles can I insure with Temporary Cover?
- Can I use Veygo Temporary Car Insurance to drive my car to an MOT?