By law, cars must have a valid MOT unless they are officially under SORN (Statutory Off Road Notice). You are legally allowed to make a journey in a car without a valid MOT if your destination is a MOT test centre, but you cannot purchase our insurance without a valid MOT for any other reason.
Articles in this section
- Why won’t Veygo cover me?
- Are there any restrictions for Temporary Cover?
- Can I get Temporary Cover if I’m not a UK resident?
- I have a paper licence; can I get Temporary Cover?
- Can I purchase Temporary Cover if there is already an annual policy on the car?
- Can I drive a car with a private plate with Temporary Cover?
- What vehicles can I insure with Temporary Cover?
- Can I use Veygo Temporary Car Insurance to drive my car to an MOT?