By law, cars must have a valid MOT unless they are officially under SORN (Statutory Off Road Notice). You are legally allowed to make a journey in a car without a valid MOT if your destination is a MOT test centre, but you cannot purchase our insurance without a valid MOT for any other reason.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Temporary Cover for business use?
- Am I covered outside of the UK with Temporary Cover?
- Can I get Temporary Cover if I’m not a UK resident?
- I have a paper licence; can I get Temporary Cover?
- Are there any licence restrictions for Temporary Cover?
- Are there any age restrictions for Temporary Cover?
- Can I purchase Temporary Cover if there is already an annual policy on the car?
- Can I tow another car or trailer with Temporary Cover?
- Can I drive a car with a private plate with Temporary Cover?
- What vehicles can I insure with Temporary Cover?