For this insurance, the car needs to be owned or leased by a private individual. This insurance is not suitable for rented or hired vehicles. If you need access to a rental vehicle you can use Veygo Rentals or if you would like to borrow a car from a friend, family member, colleague or partner you can use Veygo Car Sharing Insurance
Articles in this section
- How far in advance can I purchase Temporary Cover?
- Can I get Temporary Cover on vans, camper vans or minibuses?
- Do Temporary Cover insure rented / hired / leased vehicles?
- Am I covered outside of the UK with Temporary Cover?
- Can I get Temporary Cover if my car is in an impound?
- Can I use Temporary Cover for business use?