Unfortunately, we are unable to provide insurance if you hold a paper licence. This is because we do an automatic online licence check with the DVLA at the point of quote and we're unable to complete these checks with paper licences.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Temporary Cover for business use?
- Am I covered outside of the UK with Temporary Cover?
- Can I get Temporary Cover if I’m not a UK resident?
- I have a paper licence; can I get Temporary Cover?
- Are there any licence restrictions for Temporary Cover?
- Are there any age restrictions for Temporary Cover?
- Can I purchase Temporary Cover if there is already an annual policy on the car?
- Can I tow another car or trailer with Temporary Cover?
- Can I drive a car with a private plate with Temporary Cover?
- What vehicles can I insure with Temporary Cover?