Unfortunately, we are unable to provide insurance if you hold a paper licence. This is because we do an automatic online licence check with the DVLA at the point of quote and we're unable to complete these checks with paper licences.
Articles in this section
- Why won’t Veygo cover me?
- Are there any restrictions for Temporary Cover?
- Can I get Temporary Cover if I’m not a UK resident?
- I have a paper licence; can I get Temporary Cover?
- Can I purchase Temporary Cover if there is already an annual policy on the car?
- Can I drive a car with a private plate with Temporary Cover?
- What vehicles can I insure with Temporary Cover?
- Can I use Veygo Temporary Car Insurance to drive my car to an MOT?