We use an automated car look up service during our quote process. If your registration number has been on your car for a while, our system may be able to recognise it, but we can only offer you cover if this service is able to identify the make and model of your car using the registration number.
Articles in this section
- Why won’t Veygo cover me?
- Are there any restrictions for Temporary Cover?
- Can I get Temporary Cover if I’m not a UK resident?
- I have a paper licence; can I get Temporary Cover?
- Can I purchase Temporary Cover if there is already an annual policy on the car?
- Can I drive a car with a private plate with Temporary Cover?
- What vehicles can I insure with Temporary Cover?
- Can I use Veygo Temporary Car Insurance to drive my car to an MOT?