Unfortunately, we are unable to provide insurance if you hold a paper licence. This is because we do an automatic online licence check with the DVLA at the point of quote and we're unable to complete these checks with paper licences.
Articles in this section
- Are there any restrictions on cover over the festive period?
- Can I get cover on my own vehicle with Car Sharing Insurance?
- Can I use a Car Sharing policy for Business use?
- Am I covered outside of the UK with Car Sharing Insurance?
- How old do I need to be to get cover with Car Sharing Insurance?
- Does Car Sharing insure non-UK residents/licence holders?
- I have a paper licence; can I get cover with Car Sharing Insurance?