Car Sharing Insurance provides the borrower with their own temporary insurance policy. Any claims you make won’t affect the car owner’s No Claims Bonus. As such, they don’t need to declare it to their insurers.
Articles in this section
- What is Veygo?
- How can I contact Veygo Car Sharing Insurance?
- Can I quote if the owner has leased/financed their car?
- Will my Veygo policy affect the owner’s main insurance?
- Can I get cover on vans, camper vans or minibuses?
- Is Veygo insurance dual insurance?
- Does the owner of the vehicle need to be in the vehicle while I’m driving with Car Sharing Insurance?